This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's something that you find interesting?
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
What's something that you find interesting?
I just felt like asking this extremely vague question.

Just anything you find interesting. Ideas, philosophies, facts, opinions, concepts, statistics, current events, historical events, or any other conceivable thing (though often times the inconceivable things are the most interesting) you can come up with. Feel free to go on a long rambling rant about this/these thing(s) you find interesting, or create a long list, or just pull a one-liner that has all our minds blown. None of the above is also an option.

So, one, two, three, begin!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:06 PM

The disobedience of Socrates.

Ads

boobs

people's minds and how they act, think, etc

I'm extremely and inexplicably fascinated with the highway system in the United States, and civil engineering (when it comes to roads) in general. I know all kinds of neat factoids about the US highways and interstate system. I have no idea why this is, but it's always been a fascination of mine.

The universe...
And Boys....I wish there was a class on Boys!!<3 Big Grin

I find GreenDay.archery,ranting about Disney,speaking of which,SCREW NEW DISNEY!,swimming,being random,HAKUNA MATATA,being weird,acting,reading,Jack Black,Johnny Depp,watching Naruto[soooo hot!Sauske's not!lolz]sorting ramen, comparing ramen, and EATING RAMEN!
That's only a few!

YAY A RANT YOU ROCK XD
I'll tell you something interesting. Interesting for me :/
1. Rebecca Black never has that cereal you know. And there's one seat in the car. I could go on foreverz Big Grin
2. It find it interesting that iPhone 4 costs 3 times more than the iPod Touch when all that's missing in the iTouch is the call/textfeature.
3. I find Yahoo! omg very interesting ^_^
4. Melons are interesting too. But I thinks that's because I'm eating them right now. But seriously, there's a million seeds in it Smile
5. I find the comments on youtube interestingly pointless. It's either "47 people dont know how to smile" or "1232 people accidentally clicked the dislike button because they thought it said dis-i-like".Then you have the patronising "OMG you're ssoooo pretty yu RAWK \m/ plzz check out my channel SugarPlumPrincessxoxo393" comments and the useless people who watch a video just to say stuff like "What a douche he cant sing I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber".

Once I was listening to a taylor swift song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwlUV0GfTGQ )on youtube where the chorus goes like:
"I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie
And then I scrolled down to see the comments coz I'm awesome like that and all the comments were like-
I could tell you, his fav color's PURPLE
he loves to eat, born on the 19th
His mom's beautiful and he has his father's frown,
But if you asked me if I loved him, I'd say I do but he has a gf Sad
ME: -___-
But enough about that.
6. I find the smell of cotton candy extremely interesting. And the best part's watching the guy pour in that sugary-powder stuff and see him make it (:
7. I find the numbers 7 and 13 very interesting too. I'm a number person and try to orient my life around these numbers. Or odd, prime, non-square numbers like 23, 17, 19. I detest even numbers. and composite numbers. And perfect squares. My birthday-- 16th of July. I like the July part coz it's the 7th month of the year. 16? Not so much. It's even, composite, it's a square number and even its square root had a square root -.-
8. I find Christina Grimmie very talented.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zeldaxlove64?blend=1&ob=4
9. I love Samsung ring tones. They absolutely rock Smile
10. WHICH REMINDS ME: I love rock-paper-scissors. And it's annoying how rock beats paper.
11. Facebook is something sadly interesting and addicting. Tongue
12. I find food very interesting. I mean, there's so many different smells and tastes and varieties. When I grow up, imma take a world tour (of the world DUH) just to taste the different foods Smile
13. I find my face interesting too. It's ugly Tongue

Can I come back and post more? O.o

Succubi. I've been thinking of a part in my story that involves a succubi, and browsing for pictures and myths has made me a little obsessed. X3

Y!A, apparently. Big Grin

And an extra-special garbage pizza as only a certain place near my home makes it. The cheese goes on top to hold everything together. Yum...

How my two sons have grown so much as teenagers. Literally, emotionally, and intellectually.

How characters take on a life of their own as I am writing about them.

Shiny things.

Oh, I could go on and on.