This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to say in christmas cards for un known family?
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
What to say in christmas cards for un known family?
This year I plan to send my brothers and sisters I hardly know Christmas cards and they are now in their 30's and im only 19. I havent seen them since i was about 7,so I dont know what to say. I've been talkin to both of my nieces from my brother over facebook but thats about it. What do you say to your siblings that saw you last when you where basically a baby?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:06 PM

Love to see you and become your sister again.Please let us see each other soon. Happy Christmas.

Ads

Say you wish you could've spent more time together over the years and that you wish you could spend at least one holiday together. Tell them you know that ya'll have been apart for so long but a brother and sisters love never dies. Also include that you miss them and hope they have a merry christams Smile

Thinking of you and sending you wishes for a joyous, peaceful and loving Christmas and New Year.

we always write a christmas letter to go with our cards, just basically updates from the past year for example:

so and so is enjoying her first year of college. she has many friends, but hates working at her job....
this person got a new job....
mom had her third kid.....
sister has a boyfriend....

just a paragraph or so about who all is up to what..... maybe if it is just you and not the parentals, do something generic that every one will enjoy

You have been on my mind. I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Holiday.