This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you found old friends on Facebook and learned something surprising?
11-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Have you found old friends on Facebook and learned something surprising?
I've found a few. One friends husband died, the guy we all knew was gay finally came out of the closet, and this hunk I really had a thing for in college is now a rancher.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:07 PM

I found out my mother has a corset fetish on Facebook. That was a little surprising.

Ads

Actually, ran into quite a few childhood friends this past week!
One of my bff's in high school just informed me that her mother used to physically abuse her and her siblings on a regular basis, to the point that CPS took her older brother and younger sister out of the house(but not her).

The youngest child of a woman that used to babysit me is a lesbian, and I also connected to her girlfriend.

I have found friends from middle school ! Amazing and lately, my mom has been posting pics of me when I was in diapers....LOL !!

Interested in:
men
women

that's always a corker!

After hooking up on facebook, I am now seeing a guy who in high school repeatedly asked me out but I already had a boyfriend. He says he has loved me his whole life. It's kinda sweet.

We graduated in 1973.

I am on there like a detective. I've found out lots of things, not many were surprising.

My new stalkee walked right into my trap though.......*rubs hands together with glee*

I've found old friends on Facebook, but I gotta say that I'm loving my new friends even more.

They're all a bunch of freaks.

I found out that I still dislike this one girl because she is so freaking perfect.

Imagine that...we're almost old enough to be grandma's and I still feel this way.

I have become friends with all my nieces and nephews. You would be surprised how they will spill the beans.