This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete all my google search results?
11-09-2012, 06:59 PM
How do I delete all my google search results?
So I recently googled myself to see how much came up. And heaps did. Like my Poemhunter profile and twitter and yahoo answers.

How do I make them not visible? I don't want anyone seeing them!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:07 PM

you cant unless you delete yourself of these social sites im afraid i found the same with facebook etc, and found out that no matter how u keep your profile private it never really is! x

Ads

If you give out personal information on the internet, everyone can see them.

Only solution: Don't give out personal information on the internet!
Delete your twitter account and all the others or at least change the privacy settings and don't use your real name!

Set your privacy status to private for each of your social networking account. I am not sure where exactly they can be found but I am certain that you can set them to not be visible in searches. Like in facebook, there is an option where you can uncheck/check if you want to your account be visible on searches. I believe other social networking platforms have that options too.

The answers above pretty much cover your question, just wanted to give this little bit of advice to go along with them:

Any time you decide to put something on the internet, assume that it is going to be up there for the rest of eternity. Even if you are able to delete it from the place you uploaded it to, there's still many ways that it might still be floating around the internet, and most of them aren't ways that you might be easily aware of.