This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the difference between facebook and myspace..which one is safer?
11-09-2012, 07:02 PM
What is the difference between facebook and myspace..which one is safer?
My mother thinks that face book and myspace are the same and that both of them are dangerous based on the news. Anyway I want a facebook and she thinks it would be dangerous even if I set it on private....give me your opinion ...which one is safer and are they the same...if they are different..how??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:10 PM

This is just my opinion. Since myspace has alot more members and you have to be a certain age I think facebook is safer. But really this is just MY opinion not yours. lol

Ads

i use face book because my computer picks up viruses and malware from myspace and also facebook autmaticly blocks your personal info from people who arent your friend

facebook

I'd say facebook. It's slightly difficult for someone who doesn't know you to find you.

I personally believe that Facebook is safer because on Myspace a lot of information is available to people who are not even excepted friends. On facebook if you set it on privacy then only your friends will be able to see anything and even then they will not see your private information. Plus myspace has tons of viruses
Hope this Helped
:-)

well i think that facebook is simpler, and safer because it just blocks stuff. With myspace you have to set your things to private and myspace has too many things going on.

Facebook is MUCH safer. Facebook doesn't allow people over a certain age to see the profile of people under a certain age (I forget the ages exactly, but I know it isn't going to let a 14-year-old's profile be seen by a 30 year old man, lol). Facebook also has less ads, less spam, and is much more user-friendly.

How about a compromise... you set your profile to 100% private (so nobody can even tell you exist on facebook without being your friend first), and then you let your mom see who all of your friends are.

i only use facebook because i believe it is safer than myspace. i set all my settings so that only my friends can search for me and have access to my info and pics. i also only add people i've met in real life. i find it very safe, but awkward when my mother trys to look up my profile because i didnt add her as friend. Tongue
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...203AAP7vwe

facebook u can make it private