This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird I called another girl good looking, when I am in a relationship?
11-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Is it weird I called another girl good looking, when I am in a relationship?
I am 20 and so is my girlfriend.
We met on the internet and went from there, it's been 3 years so far.

Apparently on a night out I was really affectionate towards this one girl and we have loads of pictures together.

I also called her good looking via facebook message, during a conversation. I said it seems weird for some reason cos it's not something you throw out often.

Does this mean something bad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:12 PM

Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean you are blind. It is OK to find other women attractive when you are in a relationship or married. As long as you aren't acting on them will keep you out of trouble.

Ads

You're at the age where calling someone good looking while having a girlfriend is acceptable.
Don't worry about it, I'm 22, I have a boyfriend, we both say other pople are good looking.
As long as you don't touch its fine....

Well if she posted 'damn your a hotty' on some other guys page, would you like that?
:0 thats just what said to me to me if when i was caught hahaha

No harm in window shopping as long as you don't touch the goods

Not at all.

My man and I have been together for 18 years, and we both know that you can still look at a menu when you're on a diet.

It's always nice to compliment someone attractive. It doesn't have to lead onto anything else.

I get compliments from gay men, quite often as it happens, and obviously all that leads to is hugs, and nothing more - these guys are my friends. They have some VERY straight friends and the compliments fly, and it's nice, there's nothing sleazy at all about it.

My man has also HELPED girlfriends of mine by complimenting them, especially when those women were feeling down, and really gave them a little boost they needed. As a result, friendships are better all around.

To answer your question: no, saying someone is good-looking does not mean anything bad. Just make it clear it isn't going to lead to anything it shouldn't.

You shouldn't do that you idiot hopefully your girlfriend will find out and leave you