This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this quote mean The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person?
11-09-2012, 07:04 PM
What does this quote mean The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person?
My crush broke up with his girlfriend and we sort of have a thing going on.. constant eye gazing and just this tension when we're near eachother .. He wrote this as his facebook status what does the quote mean exactly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:13 PM

its means that the person you loves doesn't love you and the person who loves u u dont want .

Ads

From reading it I think it says that you cannot be the one who loves yourself solely. But if your looking for what he posts on FB thats a bad move because everyone post up dumb quotes anyways lol.
Hope this helps please answer mines http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...451AAtylBA

Let me look at this quote through an example.

Say there is a husband and a wife very much in love. The wife looks at the husband and sees her protector, her provider and her emotional rock. She puts him on a petedstal.

However, in truth, her husband is just an average guy with an average job who tries really hard to please his wife. He isn't super man, but love is blind.

In this context and in my opinion, this quote is referring to the descrepancy between the perception of the lover (the husband) and who the lover really is (the husband in the real world and to everyone else).

It means u love someone but they don't want u, and the person that does love u, u dnt want them.