This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend is acting stupid on facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Boyfriend is acting stupid on facebook?
I was looking at my boyfriends facebook wall, and it said he commented on some girls facebook picture saying "that's sexy". This girl is really pretty and she has like 1042 friends. Im very self concious . He has only done this once, but it has really botherd me. Dose he not think that I'm sexy any more? Im afraid that if I talk too him about it, hell think I'm too jellous but I'm not. Please no rude comments. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:13 PM

He shouldn't be saying that to another girl no matter how good she looks if he's dating someone

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:13 PM

i know how you feel. my ex boyfriend started commenting those types of things on other gurls pictures just days after we broke up. there wasnt really anything that i could do about it cuz he broke up with me butit still stung and it made me cry. if hes commenting those things hes not respecting his girlfriend and hes noticing other girls. talk to him about it. if it makes you feel uncomfortable then tell him. if he is truly the right guy for you he'll listen! good luck Smile