This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do in this situation?
10-02-2012, 01:07 PM
What would you do in this situation?
So basically I'm part of this rather small forum with a few of my internet friends. This one girl (I'm going to refer to her as Taylor. That's not her name in any way) was my best online friend. We chatted everyday, we complained about our pet peeves that other people did and laughed about everything. I loved chatting with her and I wanted to hang out with her someday. She felt the same way.

Then this summer when I posted on my website that I was going to be at my cottage all summer and couldn't update, I noticed Taylor started ignoring me. I was confused as to why. I never said anything bad to her. I emailed her and Tweeted her over and over until she answered and she said that I was bragging about owning a cottage. Meanwhile on her site, all of her updates would contain things about the trips to New York, her concert, and all of the pets she owned.

I got really mad because she was being a hypocrite. I mean, she has wonderful things in life too. Plus, I barely even mention my cottage. So on Twitter, I decided to unleash my anger instead of unleashing it on her. I left her name out of it of course and tweeted saying how I can talk about the things I love in the world and nobody can change that. She saw it and now isn't speaking to me at all.

It's been months and every email or message I send her, she ignores. Until recently when she finally answered me this week. I apologized for saying those things about her on Twitter and all she said was how I probably talked about her badly to other people when I haven't. All I want to do is to be her friend again. She's ignoring me mostly but when she isn't (only through direct messages), she argues with me and blames it all on me. When most of it is her fault to begin with. All I want is her her to apologize back to me and then we can move on and become friends again. She's being difficult.

I told me real life friend about it and he says that she's probably playing the silent card because she realizes how silly she's being. I guess she hates being wrong? I don't know...I wish things would get better...

I know I should just forget about her but it's hard to do. I see her name and posts on the forum. She talks to everyone except me and it makes me so upset. It's like being discluded at school. It's even worse because she's affiliates with the people I'm affiliates with so whenever I visit my friend's sites, I see her posts on their cboxes. There's no escape from her and I don't know what to do. I can't keep worrying about her and crying over it. But I just don't know what to do. I want to be her friend again but she's making it difficult to do so.

What would you do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 01:15 PM

Leave it alone. You've done all you can or should do. You were wrong doing what you did because you got upset with her. You behaved like a child. If she wants to get in touch with you, she knows where to find you.

Ads

The same thing has happened to me. But this was my story i told the guy that was my friend that i wasn't born with wisdom teeth and he said i was lieing lmao... it was over something stupid i guess but he just quit talking to me... i miss him sometimes but u just have to move on there is tons of other people in the world (:...

please answer mine pleaseee...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...400AASVZUi

Well, she might have a reason why. Most stories are biased even the slightest bit from one side, so maybe you might've said something that offended her several times and eventually she got annoyed with it. Ask her and try to clear things up. If she ignores you, ignore her back. Eventually if you stop trying, she'll become curious and might try back. Overall, give up. If she's honestly doing this for no reason, then it's definitely not worth it.