This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it a psychological disorder to create fake facebook accounts?
11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Is it a psychological disorder to create fake facebook accounts?
I think my friend has created over 15 fake profiles on facebook including her 'boyfriend'. I've asked her and se's denied it but the people have only one picture, are never tegged in any pictures, only talk to her, have about 2 or 4 friends and don't become fans of things. They're obviously fake. Is this a psychological disorder?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:14 PM

That is sad . It is obviously her concern though and if you are concerned for her talk to her.

Ads

People in Nigeria make even more fake accounts to scam people of their money, does this mean they have psychological disorder?

Of course not.

Yes, it's called immaturity. I can see a young teenager doing something like this. But if she is in her 20s or beyond then she really is cuckoo!

Um, well, first don't jump to conclusions. They could be real.

Second, I honestly signed my own year book in middle school multiple times. I didn't have many signatures and felt like people would look down on me so I faked some.

Third, don't you need to ask instead why you are so concerned about this? Leave her be...there are worse/weirder things people do, trust me. I'm sure everything you do isn't "normal"...we all do weird stuff

it is not a true Psy disorder, but a behavioral symptom what may be of a larger issue,

Yes Yes Yes....

Trudeh doesn't get your issue.

Trudeh does this regularly. Trudeh own about, erm, 20 profile as you say? Profile for trudeh not other people but ha-ha, other people think it not Trudeh! Trudeh is con-fused.

Trudeh no no sausge?:

TRUDEH!
TRUDEH!##