This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my sister always take so long to reply to my messages?
11-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Why does my sister always take so long to reply to my messages?
Hi,
my older sister always takes so long to reply to my private Facebook messages. Usually 4-7 days. I understand that she must be busy with her 4 little kids. However, I can see my sister online A LOT every single day. I even see her posting stuff and replying to other peoples comments on the FB home page... So what's her deal? She seems to have time to reply to everyone but me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:15 PM

You can't figure this out eh? Ok, well, she simply doesn't think your messages are important enough to get to right away. A little reality is always good.

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:15 PM

Could be for any reason. Could be you are sending too many messages or it could be she prefers to spend her time cultivating other relationships. This is exactly why I do not have a facebook because I see people making so many demands on others and when their expectations are not filled they get upset. Find other things to do and this won't be a problem.