This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 07:07 PM
How do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?
I've been talking to this girl for a while and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I haven't ever had a girlfriend before so how do you come about asking a girl that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:15 PM

tell her that you've never had a gf and u want her to be ur first gf..tell her how u feel

Ads

Don't tell her in a text or on facebook. Just look her in the eyes and tell her how you feel. Let her know that you want to be with her. This is a beautiful thing bro. Just let it out and don't hold back=) And if your gonna do it, do it somewheres nice, like the beach or a park or maybe a nice restaurant.

Asking that is one of those moments where you just have to man up and ask. Of course, you could elaborately plan something to ask her, but I find that asking when holding hands or hugging is what works best. You should tell her whenever you feel the moment is right for it. I know, how are you supposed to know when the time's right, right? Easy, go for a quiet moment, when you both are alone. One more thing, if you've already started it, don't hold back, go all in, because it's that sense of decision and confidence what makes women feel safe in a relationship, it makes them feel comfortable.