This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How could I earn money on Twitter?
10-02-2012, 01:12 PM
How could I earn money on Twitter?
Hi, I've got my own personal Twitter account with over 3000+ followers. I see some people who advertise tweets and then say the get paid for it. How do I do it? Surely I have enough followers to start promoting? Can someone help me please? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 01:20 PM

Twitter is a social networking/microblogging website and you can't earn money using it. You can, however, use Twitter to effectively market your website or blog.

Twitter is a great tool for promotion. By constantly tweeting and re-tweeting, you can get more attention from thousands of users. Just make sure your tweets are worth-reading, worth-remembering and worth-replying to. Connect with your followers on a personal level rather than forcing your followers to visit your website. Coercion means you're creating spammy posts.

Link builders earn money by using Twitter not because they have a business niche to promote but because they are working for someone. Someone pays them in exchange of their service.

Ads

Try this : http://www.seoclerks.com/sponsoredtweets

You can basically post an add selling tweets. It also depends on the niche of your twitter account. If you have a certain niche of followers you can ask for a lot more when selling tweets.

Try to mix amazon affiliate links in your tweets, but they should always be related to stuff you usually tweet about.