This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find someone who owes you money but i have no address!?
11-09-2012, 07:08 PM
How to find someone who owes you money but i have no address!?
I have looked on the electoral roll on trace smart and without knowing exactly how old he is etc i dont know who it is, however i do have his old address of which his brother still lives there but apparently he has no idea where his brother is! Please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:16 PM

facebook? friends reunited?

Ads

If you find him, can you remind him he still owes me for paying the rent to save him from eviction in 1971 - but I've still got his spanner.

you might need to trick the brother into supplying you with the address.

can't think of any crafty ways - You'll have to come up with that. But people tend to fall easily if they believe they've won or are entitled to something... just don't make it sound an obvious scam.

FORGET IT MOVE AHEAD,GOT IT

Tell his brother you need to talk to him because you have discovered you have an STD. He will call

Hi there, I've got the same problem, looking for a guy who owes me £'s but i haven't got his address! I'll let u know if I think of anything, good luck tho!

Take a look at the last census records for that house where his brother lives and if he was living there then, you will know his name.Knock on the door of a neighbours house and ask them who he is and does he still live there or pop into the local pub and ask

I am sure you will bump into him walking down the road one day they can run ,but cant hide,

Your best bet is a tracing agency. Look for a local one in yellow pages or use google.