This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does my ex keep adding me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:08 PM
why does my ex keep adding me on facebook?
My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend, shes really pretty. It sucks but Im slowly starting to accept the fact that he's moved on. He keeps adding me on facebook though, He added me twice but I keep deleting him. Why would he keep adding me when he has a new girlfriend.. Im just confused.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:16 PM

If your over him who cares just
Block him. Ex's don't deserve to be apart of
Your life ^_^

Ads

If it bothers you block him, if not accept him. As simple as that.

He prob wants to check what you are up too. block him hunni. you will move on quicker if you have little to do with him.

just block him if you feel uncomfortable. Maybe he just tries to be friends with no hard feeling, or probably he is a kind of dick who still wants to be with his ex and with his gf.

Maybe he just wants you to be jealous of him and seeing what he's doing with her and then he wants you to talk to him? maybe?

He can’t add you without you accepting the friend request. If you can’t bear to see his life without you in it, stop accepting his friend requests.
BTW, I’m friends on facebook, and in person, with a lot of my exes, and some are my best friends. Just because you’re no longer a couple isn’t enough reason to lose a friend. It’s all about why you guys broke up, and then, if you’ve gotten over it.

>