This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the best gift I should give to my mother during the mother's day?
11-09-2012, 07:08 PM
What's the best gift I should give to my mother during the mother's day?
Hello I would like to ask your opinions. I'm having conflicts with my parents especially my mother. So this mother's day I think I wanna give her something remarkable in her life, perhaps she can forgive me and support me in my future undertaking. I made both of my parents disappointed with my life's goals. I don't think my life's goals are that bad.. any opinion guys?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:17 PM

Flowers are always a lovely Mother's day gift, but that's not the point here. You've made choices that apparently have upset your parents. I suggest finding a nice restaurant and buying a nice meal for both your parents. This will give all of you an opportunity to discuss the choices you have made.

Ads

Make her a scrapbook or a movie presentation. You can use windows movie maker or iMovie if you're using Mac. That would be really sweet and lovely. She'll appreciate it Smile

What about jewelry? She can keep it forever. I don't know any mom's who wouldn't appreciate jewelry. You could get her a personalized necklace that you could engrave and even put a birthstone in. Check out- http://www.jewelryninja.com/ and on the bottom of the home page you can click on Mother's Day and a lot of mother's day jewelry ideas come up. You can also look at the Swank Mommy collection on there to find personalized jewelry. Good luck!

I think the best Mother Gift is a personalized one.

Scrapbook may be a good idea. It is the most creative and thoughtful gift for mom on Mother's day, i think. Make a digital scrapbook and print out to send as Mother's Day gift.
Yesterday, i found an activity about free getting scrapbook software on facebook, which is to share the news and get 10 "like" , and then you can get a free registration code.
I participate it, but haven't get one yet...Big Grin This is the activity page, http://www.wondershare.com/store/mothers-day.html#173