This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will happen if I hack a facebook account?
11-09-2012, 07:08 PM
What will happen if I hack a facebook account?
My little cousin is abusing her facebook by bullying people and what not. She needs to learn a lesson and her mother is not doing anything. Would I get in trouble if I hacked her facebook, deleted her friends, pics, and other stuff?
What if i did this at my school, they have hundreds of computers.
And when I say hack, I mean get into her account and do this. Probably change her password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:17 PM

No.

But please remember, if you are just stealing/guessing her password, you are not "hacking" anything.

EDIT: I'm curious about one thing by the way, how exactly will this "teach her a lesson"? What lesson will she learn? That vandalism of ones property (whether it's actually hers or not is arguable I know, but in her eyes it probably is) is a valid solution to a problem? What EXACTLY are you teaching her?

Ads

If you cause an emotional damage that makes her become suicidal then yes. You will get in a ton of trouble. If not then not really.

You Hack? I doubt you know much more than how to turn your pc on and facebook. Come back in and tell us how you are a hacker after about 4 years of computer science classes.

if she figures out then she will probably kill u, but u should learn how to hack. dont just gues password. the easiest way is to find out what email she uses to log in to fb then go to that website like yahoo for example and click forgot password, if u guys know each other pretty well then u will be able to answer question to restore password or ask her but dont be too scatchy . after u hacked email. simply click forgot password on facebook put that email in and resore that one too. at the end ull hack and email and fb good luck

....she sounds like an idiot and so does her mother....the less people like that online the better.
Get rid of her whole fb account if possible.
Do it from school and dont tell anyone you have done it....people have big mouths...even the ones you think you can trust. If done like this, youre chances of getting caught are very slim.

You can also report her on facebook for bullying etc. They are starting to take things like this quite seriously now days and may even delete her account....dunno....Im still busy trying to figure out what you people see in facebook to dedicate so much of youre time to it.

edit- @ Red I was thinking the exact same thing but there is a good chance it just might....if she is made to think that someone she has bullied has then gone and hacked her account, it may put her off doing it in future. Either way, as I said above...these d!ckheads are all over the net now...something has got to be done....weather it be on facebook or where ever.

I personally think we need to bring in some sort of mental screening before we allow people online.

you go ahead and hack her account. Let her learn a lesson...you wont get caught & doing it from school is more safe.
So best of luck.
i would be really glad if could also tell me the way to hack one's facebook account
(provided my email - wilfred414@yahoo.in)