This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Should I Say to These 5 Idiots Who Cyber Bully Me On Twitter?
10-02-2012, 01:18 PM
What Should I Say to These 5 Idiots Who Cyber Bully Me On Twitter?
I joined Twitter because of Nicki Minaj and Rihanna. I'm apart of Team Minaj and Rihanna Navy. These 5 individuals have a problem with me just because I'm 2 1/2 years older than Nicki and 6 years older than Rihanna. Nicki Minaj was born 1984 and I was born 1982. Rihanna was born 1988 and I was born 1982. Not once did Nicki and Rihanna say that only people under the age of 25 can be fans of theirs. Not once did Nicki say that I can't be her fan or apart of Team Minaj just because I'm 2 1/2 years older than her. Nicki is well aware of my age. Not once did Rihanna say that I can't be her fan just because I'm 6 years older than her.

These same 5 idiots on Twitter are always invading my mentions with irrelevant BS. I blocked them and they still keep invading my mentions and 2 of them are bringing up something I said last year. One of them actually snapped pictures of a direct message I sent them and posted it on Twitter and talked about me to the rest of Team Minaj.

What should I say to these 5 idiots who cyber bully me on Twitter? They're thirsty arses are always in my mentions with irrelevant BS.

One of my coworkers told me to write this to them "Are you idiots Nicki Minaj fans or my fans because you spend a lot of time in my mentions worried about what I do.You're in my mentions more than Nicki Minaj's mentions. Why do you 5 love my dick so much? "
My coworker said this would shut them up.

Should I go there with them?What should I say if they continue to cyber bully me on Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 01:26 PM

It's easy for anyone to talk S*** on the internet and its even easier to win a war with an army
MIND-FARTSad
keep it smart but theatening

Ads

10-02-2012, 01:26 PM

Say what ur coworker said