This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to become popular in middle school?
10-02-2012, 01:19 PM
how to become popular in middle school?
im unpopular right now. i have ppl in my family that are popular, and some popular ppl like me or are my friends. i have a facebook. wat are things i can do, say, change to become popular? how should i make my fb seem like im popular? should i get a twitter? wat should i wear? wat should i say? wat should i do? what should i like? wat shouldnt i do, say, like, have? wat should i havve? wat should my room have in it, wat should my room look like? HELP??? PLEASE SERIOUS ANSWER. person with best ideas or longest list of anvicrer tips and ideas, gets best answer?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 01:27 PM

Popularity doesn't get you a diploma, or a job. I ain't popular but I am friends with almost the whole school, I am friends with everyone that are in my grade since we known each other since Pre-school, Being popular lands you in Detention, Failing grades. but if you really want to become popular, is to have "swag" since its whats new now days in Middle school, & too act gangster, & act like you run the school, & not too act nerdy to them, like you need to act like you're to cool for school, & who ever the leader is, you follow there rules if they say u skip class you have to do it, & even skip school, but now days we call it "Jocks" they are the most popular people in school, & also known as Varsity Basketball & Football players, but like I said Popularity isn't the answers, or the problem your homework is the only thing you should be interested in, also the clothes you see them wear they are either the known brand, & they are like almost $100,

Ads

Please please please....value the friends you have over popularity. Later on in life you will find out why.

Best to stay unpopular. When I was a kid, I wasn't popular nor was I a loner. All the "popular kids" in my graduating class didn't even get a diploma. They chose popularity over education, so I wouldn't be surprise if they were living in a box or something.