This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can a 19 year old female writer get more well known?
11-09-2012, 07:10 PM
How can a 19 year old female writer get more well known?
How can I get my views better?

Can anyone help me?

And how can I improve my writing?

Check out my writing here; http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/72...utton.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:18 PM

How can you improve your views? I couldn't tell you as marketing personal blogs is not my specialty. All I can give you is a viewer's perspective, which I personally believe is all you will need.

I'm commenting based on your Facebook's top ten worst apps, not based on interest, but simply for me to get an idea of what I consider problem areas. If these aren't within all your posts, that's great. I'm simply going to work off this one.

Rhetorical questions are great...for 1 item. Over usage of literary strategies tend to throw readers off and they'll start looking for their next e-"fix". Remember, in general, most users don't watch internet (e.g. youtube) videos all the way through, and most don't read articles all the way through either, especially with your target audience. Introduction is most important in this case.

With a top ten list, most consider item number 10 would be the relative minimum in your set. To declare it again in your writing is repetitive.

The cutesy one liners hurt to read. I understand the point of them, some people will like them, possibly, but the vast majority have long grown out of such humor. Cliché one might say. Find another way to bring about the giggles.

Item number 3: "...Thanks, mom and dad, you've ruined my dreams. Not. " Leave out the not and you have a more humorous statement. We know your intentions already through sarcasm. The "not" kills it.

Overall, explanations are good for those that do not know the applications. Good work on that. I've just commented on a few issues that pop out at me due to my own time constraints. You have found relatively good subject matter that most in the social networking realm of the internet can relate to and you can work with that to turn it into a noteworthy post that people might even recommend around for those others out there. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply