This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it true if you give out your information online can somebody find you?
11-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Is it true if you give out your information online can somebody find you?
If you give out your information online, is it true somebody will find you, and it is not safe at all?

What about when you are a adult? Can you give out your Information online when you are a adult?
sorry i didn't know what category to put it under.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:19 PM

People can find you with out you even putting some info online.

Keep it to a minimum, don't talk to people that you don't know, and don't put out any personal info on public sites.

Ads

when it is posted online.. nothings private, even when you put 'privacy settings' on it people can easily hack your account,

technology these days are so advances that someone can tap into your internet service and watch your every click. no matter if its online or not.

people can also go into your facebook/myspace/twitter or anything online account and change your information or see the information you have deleted and allot your history no matter how long ago and no matter if you were on a computer or a phone or an ipod

Well, if I gave you the state that I live in and the school that I go to then it would be very possible for you to find me. For example to a stranger (who happens to be a stalker or whatever) you tell him you go to.. I don't know, Yahoo high school. If he really wanted to see you, he could look up that school's website, get the address (and I'm sure he knows your name) and meet you at school one day.

Same thing with being an adult.. Although I'm pretty sure there's less likely for someone to try to take you away. Unless you were an attractive female or whatever.