This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i find a friend that's in the military especially if i dont know what branch?
11-09-2012, 07:10 PM
how can i find a friend that's in the military especially if i dont know what branch?
i heard my friend joined the military, but i wanted to make sure since ive lost touch with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:19 PM

get hold of his/her parents and ask them ,i'm sure they will know that

Ads

Here are your options: U.S. Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy or Coast Guard!

well im sure facebook twitter, msn and myspace have already crossed your mind.. try the old email that always works for military guys cause we get alot of emails from family and friends. If you tried to call up the army and ask them they would not let you know (i think that stuff isnt for public domain). what i do sometimes to get a hold of old friends is to go through his family... like if you have a friend who is dating his sister get in touch with your friend first and then bring it up that you were looking for military dude... or try a phone call to his mother or father... if not you could just go to his parents place if you know them well... just keep trying and ask around, like ask friends of yours that may be in contact with them. other than that maybe write a letter and mail it addressed to your friend to his parents or relative's house... sometimes in the army they make you write letters to home so most army guys are used to writing letters and will respond accordingly. explain the situation for the letter as your friend may think its weird that you are mailing him... patience too... sometimes they will take away phone and mail privilege for all if one person on the floor messes up a drill etc. id say do all of the above if you really need to get a hold of them

most newbies after boot are able to be found on Google...try that.