This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a quote that best describes my situation?
11-09-2012, 07:12 PM
What is a quote that best describes my situation?
My ex best friend is dating my ex boyfriend, I didn't care, but he recently posted a picture of them together on facebook, and it kinda hurts. My ex best friend to be quite blunt is a whore. She will cheat on boys and not feel guilty. This is their second time dating because she thought he cheated on her, which he didn't. Well the point is, I want to find a quote that describes my situation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:21 PM

Not out of sight, not out of mind.

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:21 PM

I have been in this EXACT same situation before... I think you are probably a girl in her late teens? I am a 20 year old guy. When I was 17 I was dating this girl who I was MADLY in love with and I thought we were going to marry and have kids and blah blah blah... ANYWAY, one night she gets drunk and has sex with my BEST FRIENDS and she continutes to cheat on me with him about 5 times at least over a 2 month period before my own sister revealed the truth to me and I confronted her and she tearfully admitted it. I instantly lost the best girl who had ever come into my life (At the time, I have a new wonderful woman in my life now who I am engaged to who would never hurt me) as well as losing my very best friend at the exact same moment upon her confirmation... So, I've lived through EXACTLY what you have... and here are TWO quotes I think you would benefit from...

"Don't trust ANYONE."

If you MUST trust someone make sure they show you YEARS of TRUE AND HONEST friendship or romantic love before you give them your full and complete trust. It's a VERY lonely life to live not ever trusting anyone but it is also the only 100% guaranteed way of avoiding ever getting romantically/socially hurt again. You could live a life of acquitances with no real friends, sure you'll hang out with them and do stuff and have fun... but when you need a real friend to count on, don't count on a casual acquittance. As for the romantic relationships of your future you COULD just keep things casual, friends -with-benefits type of thing... hut I wouldn't recommend it personally... but it works for SOME people...

Good luck... if you ever need to talk about it... message me. I've been there... done that...