This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you view videos on Facebook without upgrading to Flash 10?
11-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Can you view videos on Facebook without upgrading to Flash 10?
I am on my home account on windows 7, but my sister's account is the administrator and she is off one holiday. I have no way of contacting her to get her account password to install the new flash, so is there any way of installing it without the administrator password OR any way of watching videos on facebook without it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:22 PM

Launch your Web browser, and visit the Adobe Flash Player Support Center.

Click "Get the Latest Version" to download the most recent version of the Flash player. If you really want version 10, click "Download Older Versions of Adobe Flash Player," and click "Flash Player 10." Save the file to your desktop when prompted.

Exit your Web browser, as leaving it open can interfere with the Flash player upgrade.

Double-click the downloaded Flash player installer to install the application on your computer. Agree to the terms of use, and click "Install" to upgrade your Flash player.

Read more: How to Upgrade to Flash Player Version 10 | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8517018_upgrade-...z1mUJAV8ro

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply