This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I put next on Facebook for an update?
11-09-2012, 07:13 PM
What should I put next on Facebook for an update?
Should I tell people I am watching TV, just washed dishes or that I still wish it was the weekend? I was going to say I am doing laundry, but that's the mother lode for the weekend. Maybe I'll take a cute personality quiz. What do you think?
Actually my point is, most updates are pretty mundane. There is a certain few people who seem to have a million updates all day, and they are boring details, like they pet the cat or something.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:22 PM

I think you need to wait until you have something worth saying.

Ads

i agree with phlebit.

I've decided I'm going to start standing up for myself! (unless you think that's stupid, in which case I can find something else to do)

I have about four or five cousins that update their Facebook page every ten minutes! Sometimes they are bragging about how much money they have, other times they are simply say things like "I have so much stuff to do today" I kind of ignore most updates. I think that they don't really have much of a life and need to have some kind of connection with people other than their kids or husband.