This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince?
11-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Who is Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince?
I took this quiz on facebook and it said i was luna lovegood and i wanna know who she is

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:24 PM

She is awsome!! She meets up with them in Order of the Pheonix, she is very strange, quirky and Unique. But definately a little bit weird. a bottle cap neckalace and radish earrings are some of her infamous items. Also reading magazines upside down, and talking about strange creatures. Not a lot of the girls at school like her. They call her loony lovegood since she's a bit strange, and hide her things. But she doesn't care what so ever. She knows who she is. Her mother died, so she can also see Thestrals like Harry. She's blonde, very cute. Like I said, unique. she's in Ravenclaw I believe. But she's definately awsome! Shes a favourite to many!

Ads

read this:
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Lovegood

Luna Lovegood is a friend of Harry's. She is very airy (sorry - no offense...since you got her on the quiz) because her father is th editor of a magazine sort of like the National Enquirer for the magic world so she believes all these weird things, but she was very loyal to Harry. She is eccentric and friendly.

Luna Lovegood is a Ravenclaw student one year younger than Harry. She is described as having straggly, waist-length blonde hair and a "permanently surprised look". Her father is Xenophilius Lovegood, the editor-in-chief of The Quibbler. Her mother died when an experiment went wrong. Luna witnessed the death of her mother when she was only nine and thus she is able to see Thestrals. Luna is isolated at school, but she appears to care little for what others think.

In Order of the Phoenix, she and her father are among the few who believe Harry and Dumbledore when they claim that Voldemort has returned. Luna also becomes a member of Dumbledore's Army, and later in the book joins Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville in the conflict with Death Eaters at the Department of Mysteries. In Half-Blood Prince, after Luna and Neville are snubbed by some of Harry's new fans, she observes that people expect him to be with "cooler" people. Harry states that she and Neville are cool, which cheers her up. At Christmas, Harry invites Luna to go to the party hosted by Horace Slughorn. She also does the Quidditch commentary for Gryffindor's game against Hufflepuff, a scene that Rowling really enjoyed writing and which she considered "blinding insight". Later, when Death Eaters attack Hogwarts, Luna, Ginny and Neville are the sole D.A. members who answer the call to protect the school.