This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get over my girlfriend? She has bipolar and hurt me a lot without knowing...?
11-09-2012, 07:17 PM
How can I get over my girlfriend? She has bipolar and hurt me a lot without knowing...?
It has been months since we broke up and still I can't stop thinking about her. I think I have OCD because I keep checking her facebook at looking at her pictures very regularly. I miss work to look at her pictures. I loved her very much, I missed work and other work to spend time with her. I was addicted to her. I don't know how to get over her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:26 PM

You need to try and get on with your life. Spend time with friends and family. Get involved in activities that you enjoy. It is very hard to get over a breakup, but you must think of yourself first. Your happiness must come first. Do something special for yourself. Stop looking at her pictures and try to focus your mind on something else. If this goes on for too long, you may need to seek professional help - or you could sink into depression.

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:26 PM

You may be addicted to her, but you may have the care giver's syndrome, too. My father was bipolar. He has died, but it was a long hard struggle. Was she on medication when she hurt you without knowing it?
if you are missing work to just look at her on Facebook you do have a problem. I would strongly suggest some counseling for you. Believe me, I have gone through it all, and my father hurt me a lot without knowing it. she is ill, and really is not responsible for all of her actions.
Being bipolar is a very hard thing to deal with on a daily basis, and it is a big struggle on a daily basis. It is very hard for a person with bipolar to deal with themselves, never mind a relationship. Relationships are HARD at their best moments. You need to take care of YOU.