This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone is saying really rude things to my sister on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Someone is saying really rude things to my sister on Facebook?
In my sister's honesty box this guy is telling her she is ugly and has no friends and she is really upset and wants to delete her facebook. what should she do? and he's not telling her who he is ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:26 PM

There's a way to block the guy out. I'm not sure how to do it, but I know it can be done.

Ads

tell her to get a real life and get off the internet she obviously can't handle it.

she must be very young or immature,
try to steer her away from it or get your parents to block it.

☺

delete the honesty box!

His name is either listed, thus allowing her to see who he is, or he is using an application. Simply block the application, or block him from seeing her profile.

If she wants to delete her profile, she needs to go to "Settings" on the top bar of Facebook, then to "Account settings" and click "Deactivate Account," following what it says on screen.

In my opinion though, life is full of negativity and haters. Just ignore them, you'll be better off in the long run. Just remember perspective, in 5 years you'll never have to hear about the guy who was being a jerk of Facebook. =)

Cheers, and hope the jerk leaves your sister alone.

Block him,have her put her profile on private, have her dp hidden from others, put the setting that no one can search her,add her,msg,etc.

block him!!!!!!!!!!!!!