This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend changed her facebook picture to her by herself?
11-09-2012, 07:20 PM
My girlfriend changed her facebook picture to her by herself?
I have always kept my facebook page picture as me and her...and she changed hers to her alone...same with the wallpaper on her phone..but the lock screen is us...is that weird? lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:28 PM

maybe she just feels more beautiful in the other picture, don't freak out i bet it means nothing<3

Ads

Maybe she just thought she looked especially good in that photo so she wanted to flaunt it for a bit?
Mine is always me and my husband I understand how you feel.
Maybe ask her about it?
But if the realationship is strong I wouldnt worry she's just probablly feeling good about herself so she wants to look at herself alot haha..

Definatley not weird! I mean it would be weird if that was her way of expressing her feelings! It might just be a picture that she is pretty pleased with Wink haha us girls are like that, just go sling with the flow and act relaxed with the relationship, not too relaxed mind!

lol can't a girl change her fb pic??

just keep your cool buddy!

relax

she is your girlfriend!

if she changes her picture to her and another guy...then worry!!! haha

good luck

my Fiancé has a pic of him alone on fb but i don't think it means anything after all its her page.... you could try changing yours to just you and see if she says anything? as for the phone background i always find it a little weird when anyone has just themselves i think its quite vein tbqh but maybe that's just me.

hope it is of some help

B x

You might need an updated picture of you two. My bf and I only have one picture, and even though I love the picture, I like to put other pictures. It doesn't mean I don't like my man, it just means I like changing my picture sometimes.