This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Facebook destroy email, regular mail, and newspapers? Will soon everybody use FB for everyday life?
11-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Will Facebook destroy email, regular mail, and newspapers? Will soon everybody use FB for everyday life?
This is getting really scary. Everywhere you go, everyone has a Facebook. Its taking over our planet. 600 million users and counting. Its starting to wipe out all we ever knew about communicating. What this Mark Zuckerberg has created is beyond rediculous. So, will Facebook take over everything we communicate with? Will every work place in this world require us to use a Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:29 PM

No

Ads

Only time will tell, I guess.

Nah, there will always be old people

Companies already require the use of facebook, and twitter. It's only going to expand more and more exponentially. Be prepared for some crazy stuff to happen yes, its already taking over literally everything and social networks will continue to always exist and grow.

Well there still will be the old-fashioned ways, but I think Facebook is great for communications because it's very easy to use and for new computer users to understand, as well as get in contact for your job or, like me and many other users, to contact relatives who live overseas without paying $3.00 a minute.