This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some ways my girlfriend and I can entertain ourselves through the computer?
11-09-2012, 07:21 PM
What are some ways my girlfriend and I can entertain ourselves through the computer?
My girlfriend and I attend different schools. The best way to communicate this way is via webcam. I'm sure this will prove to be uneventful in a short amount of time, and would like some propositions on what we could do to make sure things don't get dull.

Maybe there's some game she and I could play with one another (mind you, the specs on her laptop are pretty standard).

All input is greatly appreciated. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:30 PM

If you both feel bored while talking via webcam, how about challenge your girlfriend in a duel game online. There are so many famous game online you can search, for example in Facebook, the best game as of now and very popular is Tetris. Wherein you can able to challenge someone. Challenge your girlfriend to play tetris and you will both enjoy and at the same time it will enhance your mind and alertness, you will develop camaraderie as well.

Enjoy and God bless!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply