This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do if you realized you had to start over?
11-09-2012, 07:21 PM
What would you do if you realized you had to start over?
Just imagine what you would do, if you had the chance to start over in life by changing cities and places since you were young, new friends and new schools, later new jobs and stuff?

would you like to start over again? would you get tired of this?
would you want to just stop starting over again and again, this means you dont have a best friend and nothing, just regular friends, but nothing close how would you feel?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:30 PM

i would do it

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:30 PM

Yep, I have realized it for the past 3 years. I just have been to chicken to put it into motion. And sorta broke too.

I am at the age where I am broken away from high school friends and pretty much have to start over. I have never been a social person and this period in life highlights that. To be frank with you, I never go out and I really dont have friends other than the ones I "see" on facebook. As far as relatives, I dont have many of those either. So I almost have to do something, even if I fail, because there is no other option to begin with. I havent had a best friend since high school, though it would be nice to find another one.

The hardest part about this sort of undertaking is finding work. It is too bad that one cant just get work if they want it. Then the next hardest thing is finding an apartment which you can afford on your work.