This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? The guy i just started dating has 3 pix of him and his ex gf...in 2 pictures they are hugging....should i be worried? they been broken up for 3 months now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:30 PM

Ask him to take them down if he don't or acts like he has a problem with it then worry.

Ads

well first of all he might not even notice he has them up..try asking him..2 i would feel awful but just make sure he knows he has them up..and tell him y ...

I would not worry too much if you only just started dating him. It would be good if you were open and communicate with each other from the start, and you could casually ask him about it. I would only worry if he didn't want to remove them or made an issue of it when you asked, cos it might mean he is not ready to move on yet.

no don't be worried, it just means he has nothing to hide. the girl is part of his past, and he's not that into facebook or that into taking care of his mediated image to take them down. if really it bothers you talk to him, I'm sure he'll be fine with taking them off, they probably don't mean anything to him.

Just leave him

Lighten up - they're just pictures! I am friends with many of my exes. It's called being mature and keeping people who have mattered to you in your life, even if she's not in his life, she belongs in his memory. It doesn't mean he cares for you any less. Heck, it may just mean he doesn't know how to delete the pix! Don't try to be such a control freak. A photo can't harm you.
>