This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I write a good Facebook About Me?
11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
How can I write a good Facebook About Me?
I'm an 18 year old male. What can I say in my Facebook about me? Can you give me a couple things I should say? I'd like to make it a little comical, but I can do that while writing if it's just about normal things.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:31 PM

You might get some ideas from this.
This is mine:

Hello. Im Glenn!

If I had to describe myself in 5 words, they would be:
RANDOM CUDDLY AWESOME SHY GENUINE

I do try to be optimistic and enjoy my life! I do Judo, have done for a while now.. Keeps me fit!

I dont like to argue. Mostly.. There are certain situation where I fight back but mostly hate confrontation. In the end it just seems pointless to fight. What is the world coming to? lol

I am usually the guy friends come to when they have problems.
I guess they come to me because I can sort of sense how thay are feeling and make them feel better, like, cheer them up.. I would probably be a good councelor haha!

My fears are of spiders - seriously when you wake up and there is a spider on the wall near your face... you swear a hell of alot and shoot out of your bed really fast!
KILL THEM..
Also, I am scared of drowning, so I never put my head underwater. My brother used to hold my head under the water at the pool when we were little.. probably contributed to the development of this fear... grrr!

One thing I would change about myself is the small scar on my belly. I have had it since I was 3 weeks old. I had to have an operation when I was just a baby because the opening from my stomach to my small intestine was too narrow so my food wasnt digesting properly...

I am a sucker for a cute smile, long hair and pretty eyes!

I am a twin! lol OMG we used to get upto heaps of crap when we were little!
Swinging on the clothesline (dispite many growls from mum lol), 'daring' each other to crawl into the dryer...(this is from when we were REALLY little) and then we would shut the door and hold it shut lol turned it on when he was inside once...
We must have been really bored kids back then haha I remember making a " hi-tech criss cross laser system" in our room. It was really only red wool tied to various things haha. We would try to get through without setting off the "alarm"... (touching the string.. lol) fun as!

I have been told I can give really good massages Smile Im still waiting for somebody to give me one though haha!

Please take the time to give my page a good look around and keep an eye on my page for any new info. Give me comments as you see fit, because everyone loves getting a comment!

Star Sign: Sagittarius
Birthday: 24 - 11 - 1989
Eye Colour: Electric Blue
Hair Colour: Redhead
Right or Left Handed: Right Handed
Pets: Buster! (My Dog - He‘s a Jack Russel Terrier)

STUFF I LIKE
Doctor Who
Chocolate
Friends
The SAW Films
Movies - DVD/Cinema
Judo
Cooking
Photos

STUFF I HATE
Running
Being sick