This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so my step-dad hacked my facebook to read my messages and chat history. so what Im asking is any of this legal?
11-09-2012, 07:23 PM
so my step-dad hacked my facebook to read my messages and chat history. so what Im asking is any of this legal?
I'm sick and tired of my STEP-dad reading everything and I'm pretty sure he reads my moms messages and chat history. He and my mother argue about these things. So my exact question is, is it illegal for a STEP-parent to hack their STEP-child's Facebook?
also he doesn't know my password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:31 PM

nope its legal, just change your password

Ads

It is probably not illegal, although it is a breach in privacy. Change your password. It sounds like you share a computer with your step father.

no- it's not nice. I'm sorry. How did he get your password? it's always hard having a step parent but one that acts this way has to be horrible to live with..If I could send you a magic wand to zap him into the perfect step father I would.. Hang in there. Hopefully he'll just mind his own business. Next time just in case he has nothing better to do than attempt this again....delete chat history and maybe he will get bored. Better yet post that your step father reads your FB right on your wall and see how he likes it.. People are so rude.

If you are using his computer to access facebook, it is not illegal for him to access it. Change your password every so often and log out whenever you leave the computer.