This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I block a facebook user from commenting on any of my posts on facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:24 PM
How do I block a facebook user from commenting on any of my posts on facebook?
I am friends with my husband's cousin wife and she annoys the hell out of me on facebook. She comments on all of my posts and quite frankly, I don't know her that well or want to get to know her like that, but I don't want to cause confusion by deleting her or my husband's cousin. How do I block her from commenting on my posts? (pics, status updates, etc)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:32 PM

Update your privacy settings, it allows you to accept posts from close friends

Ads

There are various ways to do this, i think two.
You can go to "privacy settings", right next to where it says home on the top right corner. then go to "Manage Blocking". There, you can add people to your "restricted list" and such. (It will explain further on the page)
---
Or, every time you add a something like a photo album, for example, you can edit it, and make only certain people view it.
---
hope this helps!

You can simply move your cursor across to the right of your posts and wait until you see an arrow appear, then click on that arrow and you have choices you can make about who sees and who can participate on that particular page. This saves you the "mental anguish" of whether or not to de-friend her.

Since you don't want to delete her or block her permanently, there's no other way you can do for her not to comment on your posts. If she recognizes you want to delete or block her, you will create an endless enemity. Just ignore her comments whenever she posts.

You can Add him to your "Restricted User" list, or "Unfriend" him or "Report Abuse" and "Block" him.