This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you need to have a personal email address to register for facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Do you need to have a personal email address to register for facebook?
Do you need to have a personal email address to register for facebook? so does that mean everyone who has a facebook account uses msn as well?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:32 PM

Yes, you do need an email account, but it doesn't have to be with MSN. Before Facebook opened to everyone, you had to have an address with an approved school. Your email address, however, will be used as your login name.

Ads

No, you dont have to have msn, you could use any email address I belive.
And Yes, I do know that you need a personal email address for Facebook.

it's not necessarly msn your @_____ could be gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aim anything, BUT YOU MUST have an email to get an account, and don't make up and account and don't use a friends because you will need that account when they send you a confirmation email and notifications

well i think you have to sign up with window live. or hotmail
but i prefer window live.com

pick a screen name like .....@live.com then sign up with facebook.

Hi, you need an e-mail address as a login, but it doesn't have to be msn, it can be yahoo or g-mail or whichever you like. This e-mail address is also used to receive notifications from facebook if you subscribe to them, so you should pick an e-mail address you check frequently and don't mind a lot of e-mail coming to that account. I like using my yahoo e-mail address to receive notifications because then if I'm on yahoo messenger a pop up notifies me of what happened on facebook and by who.