This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete post on Facebook on my iphone ? Pls read the rest before answering?
11-09-2012, 07:24 PM
How do I delete post on Facebook on my iphone ? Pls read the rest before answering?
Since no one read the second part and I got worthless answers I'm letting you all know once again that tapping and sliding left to right or right to left DOES NOT WORK. The recent update for the iPhone has rendered that useless. So, what is the new way of deleting posts on your iPhone for Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:32 PM

That's the only thing we do and it's fine. Maybe there's something went wrong in your phone. Or maybe you tap it so hard. Just gently tap it. Try to clear cache or turn it off and try again.

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:32 PM

You might need to "kill" or restart the app first. Double tap the home button, then hold down on the Facebook app until it starts to shake. (Like how you delete an app.) Select the minus button to "kill" or close the app. After you kill the app, try to open it again, and then swipe right to left to delete your post.