This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you take the regular "Getting to you know you" conversation to the next level?
10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
How do you take the regular "Getting to you know you" conversation to the next level?
Okay. Here'ss the full breakdown! Smile I went to a party on Fourth Of July, I meet this person lets called them Person A , this was my second time seeing Person A around. The last time was March, well we spoke briefly and quickly went our way. Before i even get home, i have a new follower on twitter , and it was person A , i followed Person A back and then i get a direct message saying "Yo Wassup". Now i wasnt sure what kinda of "Whats up" that was. So person A and i,would speak casually for the rest of the day. Eventually Person A ,told me to call them. And we've been speaking since them . Regularly! Calling before i go to sleep , calls me when i wake up , and they must speak to me before the day. I get a Flirty aura from Person A, and recently i spoke to a friend who said person A was a SLUT.. I really dont want to believe that considering my friend likes alot of the people i tend to link. (Which is so wack to me) ,So i want Myself & Person A to take our convos to another space, sometimes on the phone it gets quite, How can i break the ice even more? What should i ask? TALK TO ME PEOPLE! I need help... Just a little confused

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 02:18 PM

yes

Ads

ey shawty shawty shawty what ya name is? Shawty shawty shawty whats your sign, i said whats your sign. shawty shawty shawty where your man, hey where your man. Should work Smile

its called flirting....

funny thing is most people on here think there has to be an actual conversation every time someone talks haha
for example asking questions about their day, and whats going on in there life

best thing you can do is to flirt with her, just talk absolute shit and don't always think there has to be a conversation about something specific, if you just relax and tell her stories about girls and stuff like that she will love it, and in return she will tell you about stories about herself... even if their boring just pretend to listen haha
but since you like her i doubt you'll get bored with her talking Wink

trust me it works