This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does the public buy into made up "celebrities" just because they can muscle twitter followers?
10-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Why does the public buy into made up "celebrities" just because they can muscle twitter followers?
Most of the "celebrities" we see are strategized by keen marketers and marketing skill. Everybody is after "fame" -- and I hear the world askin "What did Kim Kardashian DO"? (beside being famous and getting our money to go shopping). So why do most people buy into phony fake substitute celebrities?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 02:20 PM

i have no idea why..... being famous is like being popular in school you truly have like no friend and everyones always backstabbing u...also i dont understand the kardashians...why have a tv show and not want people to judge you for the stupid shit u do... makes no sense. none of those people did nothing. i mean i respect the people who worked for it , not sexually, but earned it and do it cuz they love it ,one again not sexually.....also the general public is stupid we buy into anything

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply