This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Is Facebook So Better Than Myspace?
11-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Why Is Facebook So Better Than Myspace?
Ok, I will say that Myspace has gotten pretty boring, but what makes Facebook so much better? Of course, I created a fake profile on Facebook just to see what's it's like, but I don't see the hype.

I like/liked Myspace because you get to showcase your personality and be in other folks business, but it seems that a lot of grown folks (which I am) are ditching it for Facebook. Why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:34 PM

Myspace may be more customizable but facebook seems more secured and clean.

I just started a myspace last week to see how it was, I feel so lonely since barely of my friends go on it. We all use facebook so I just usually go on my facebook now.

Ads

i don't know i never got into it either. i deleted my facebook profile. i prefer myspace instead.

I definitely agree with you. I like My Space b/c you can personalize your pages and make it your own. Facebook is just plain and just like an online photo album, nothing I find worth revisiting.

they both suck

IMHO facebook is becoming alot more like myspace.

I haven't heard anyone say In My Humble Opinion before lol just kidding Smile

Anyways I also prefer myspace, facebook is alright I guess.

I like Facebook because the layout is so much neater and there are less annoying ads. Also, the networks allow me to see exactly where each person is coming from and how I may know them. Myspace is overrun with teenage hooker look alikes and now has all those awful applications that look horrible on its wall.

Facebook FTW!

It's not. I can't stand Facebook, it's confusing to me. Maybe because I'm used to Myspace but still, Facebook is boring, I don't see what the big deal is either.

Too many fakes and children on Myspace. Facebook might be less visually entertaining, but it's neater and you don't deal with too many ads. It's also easier to find people you went to school with.