This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do you think interracial relationships look better and do you think the south is missing out?
11-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Why do you think interracial relationships look better and do you think the south is missing out?
On my facebook I look at all the pictures of me with girls in all the ones I am with a girl of a different race it looks soo much better.

Also don't you think it is sad how the Southern states being soo backwards don't get to reap the benefits of having interracial relationships to be morally acceptable.
I seriously can't imagine myself showing off my white girlfriend in Alabama or Mississippi.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:34 PM

ACTUALLY, Interracial relationships between Black men and White women is VERY common down south, more so than anywhere else.

Also, mind showing your facebook pics to us =)

Ads

so you do realize that southern people have more pride and self esteem. why settle for scraps when the choice is available.

i live in Georgia, i have always been in interracial relationships.
and i see couples like that a lot down here.

Um...the south is not AS racist as people think.

The only difference between racism below and above the Mason-Dixon line is that it is more OPEN in the South but both regions are just as racist as each other. Malcom X once said that if you are south of Canada, you are in the "South". You are a classic example of Northern hypocrisy and ignorance. There is interracial marriage in the South and pretty much the only people who oppose it are elderly people.