This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I find my half brother who was adopted over 30 yrs ago?
11-09-2012, 07:26 PM
how can I find my half brother who was adopted over 30 yrs ago?
He was adopted by his step-father. My half brother's mother was married to my father.
I have tried Facebook and none of them were my half brother. I also tried his mother on Facebook, same thing, not her. I have tried Linked In and am waiting on a reply.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:34 PM

The genealogy room of most any public library.
Also the Mormons have very good research libraries and can help U trace relatives even if U R not a Mormon.

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:34 PM

I would try websites that link people together for starters. You will need his name of course. I would try facebook for sure. If you don't have one then get one. It's easy to get started. You will need a email address first. Alot of people find each other on facebook. Especially family members. If that doesn't work then maybe try tv shows websites like The Nate Burgus show or Rachel Ray or Wendy Williams show. Tell them your story and how you need help to find your half brother and they might help. I think you should be able to find him on facebook though. Hope this helps and good luck!