This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be concerned if my boyfriend drunk texts another girl?
11-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Should I be concerned if my boyfriend drunk texts another girl?
One of his girl friends from community college (he's at a university now) wrote on his facebook wall calling him a drunk texter/dialer and said she misses him and they should hang out soon. I don't drink, so I don't know what if this really means anything. Do you think I should ask my boyfriend about this? I don't want to sound like an annoying girlfriend but I would rather hear an explanation so I can just forget about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:35 PM

Ya thats not good.

Ads

If he was really drunk, it may have been an accident. To assure that it does not happen again, ask him to remove her number to a hard copy location and off of his cellular telephone speed dialer. See if he does it. You should be concerned only if it was not an accident. You deserve to know his angle on this move if you are his girlfriend.

Its not a good sign. Drunk people usually text and phone the people they like and consider good friends. I think if you are concerned you should talk to him, but in a way it doesn't seem like you are upset or hurt. She could also be trying to get at you, you know what us girls are like. Be careful.