This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok how do u find a relative who doesnt have a myspace or facebook and whos not in the phone book?
11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Ok how do u find a relative who doesnt have a myspace or facebook and whos not in the phone book?
i'm tryin to find my dad. who i last saw when i was about 13.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:35 PM

THERE ARE MANY WEB SITES THAT DEAL WITH PUBLIC RECORDS AND CAN HELP YOU FIND HIM... IF YOU GO TO YELLOWBOOK.COM IT CAN GIVE YOU THE LAST KNOWN ADDRESS AND SOME OTHER INFORMATION AND THEN YOU CAN WORK FROM THERE. I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT OK AND I HOPE YOU FIND HIM... GOOD LUCK..

Ads

buy a lottery ticket everyday using the same numbers. it increases your chances on winning. once you win the lottery all your lost relatives will appear at your doorstep like magic

I like to use lycos.com for that and sometimes it works for people not in the phone book and when other sites fail to find the person im looking for. Go to the web site and look under search people. Good luck

Hire a private investigator. It will cost you money ( not sure how much) but I’m pretty sure they will find him.

listen..
u can search by yourself , using facebook, myspace,..
but i truely think this is useless!!
and i am sure u have done this and searching google, yellowpages,...

if u want to hire a private investigator, you will have to pay a fortune, and who knows what happens since u will end up at the mercy of this private investigator!!!

why don't you just pay some money and check all the government records online, and i hope you will find a " strong " link from what you will see..

to get the details, and know exactly what i am talking about , i recommend this site :

http://murl.it/hAmRv3.go

i wish you luck,
and remember people search these records all the time looking for relatives, old friends,...