This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i tell a friend that her facebook profile pic is creepy coz her 40 y/o boyfriend looks like her dad?
11-09-2012, 07:29 PM
How do i tell a friend that her facebook profile pic is creepy coz her 40 y/o boyfriend looks like her dad?
It looks like a father and daughter posing !!!

Do you just ignore it ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:38 PM

If they're happy with each other, don't interfere with that. If you think it looks creepy, it's important to note that love is blind and knows no bounds. Worry more about YOU and less about your friend. It's their choice, forget about it.

Ads

40 ?! tell her to dump the paedo ! how old is she ?

First keep in mind that is your opinion. You have a right to your opinion. What you need to do is examine yourself and discover why you need to tell her this? What do you wish to accomplish by telling her this? If she is a mature, grown woman of at least 18 she has a right to look creepy as you put it with her 40 year old boyfriend.

Just tell your friend that 'girl change your profile pic' coz I can't see you and ur bf well. Or
Suggest some of her (with bf) picture to put as primary photo

Or just ignore,if ur friend is happy,you must be happy for her too!

just tell her to change the profile because your smile is not lookin nice in this picture