This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be concerned about my girlfriend hiding her facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Should I be concerned about my girlfriend hiding her facebook?
My girlfriend recently made her facebook wall comments so that only she sees them. I really do not like facebook to being with, but do you think I should be suspicious? I trust her to be loyal, we have been together for 1.5 years and she has never made me worry that she will cheat, but why would she hide it?

My question is if I should even bring it up or just let it go and not say anything? Thanks a lot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:38 PM

I wouldn't worry.

She probably just doesn't want everyone poking through her comments.

Ads

I would worry. If she's concerned about the dumb stuff that people write on facebook - and I agree with you, it's not that interesting - I'd say that she wants to hide her facebook pals, not the dumb stuff she is writing.
Call me paranoid, but having been married to the same person for maybe longer than you've been on this earth, I'd say that when somebody feels the need to hide something, there is something to hide.

She could be hiding it for any number of non-suspicious reasons... For example, maybe a special holiday is coming up and she needed to ask around to find out what to get you. Maybe she hid those comments so you wouldn't find out about her secret, loving plans.

Also, you might want to ask her to just delete the comments she doesn't want all of her friends to see. It may be a good alternative to making all of them completely blocked.

I definitely think that you should talk to her about it. Communication is key to every relationship. If you let these feelings of suspicion and resentment build up inside of you, one day you might just burst! So talk to her about it ASAP.

Hope this helps! Have a nice evening!

If she all of a sudden for NO reason hides it, then yes, i would say so. But if it has always been that way, don't worry about it! She probably doesn't want any hate mail or someone judging her, you know?

dont worry about it