This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you do when someone you know rejects you on facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:31 PM
What do you do when someone you know rejects you on facebook?
This tends to happen to me quite a lot, sometimes someone would accept, look at my profile then remove me again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:39 PM

Go out and get drunk.

Ads

Don't just go adding people just because you know who they are or to get your friend count up (it's not a contest). The whole purpose of the site is to keep in constant contact with those closest to you (friends, direct family, relatives, etc.). To add people that you know, but barely interact with would suggest to me that you're nosey (just saying; not trying to insult you). Just a thought.

Oh hahaha maby they are scared from you first they see you picture they are like okay?!?! they go to your profile like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! your soooo removed not even on face but in my life!!!

It would make me wonder it they were really a friend?

I just move on.. Life is too short to worry about who cares about you and who does not !!

Do not worry about the virtual world too much. If you are not important for someone, do not let him/her be your priority.