This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do think of relationship these days?
11-09-2012, 07:31 PM
what do think of relationship these days?
are they better now good before could women/girls men/boys change somethings that they do in general not in your relationship but how you see women/girls men/boys i don't know just asking

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:39 PM

All in relationship is about LOVE,TRUST AND LOYALTY.if it happens they posses all then they are much wealthy in heart for relationship.

Ads

relationships seem to be only about sex these days not about love and it's tough because people cheat and it really bothers me because I'm afraid to get too serious with anyone I don't want to be cheated on it's horrible and it makes a person feel insecure and unwanted by the person they love. I wish love was like an 80s movie but it's not Sad

I think relationships nowadays are much harder than in the past. The standard role used to be for men to take care of their women. When women gained independence and earned the right to make their own wages, the family unit began to rupture. Women continued to fight for equal rights and we won. Now both parents are out of the house working and the kids are left home without guidance, and the downward spiral continues to twirl.

I also think social networking (e-mail, facebook, twitter, etc…) takes away from intimacy. You can be hooked in to your partner 24/7, leaving little time to miss them and little privacy of their own.

I am an independent female who enjoys earning my own wages, but now that I am at an age where I want to develop a family, I wish things were like they were in the old days when women could stay at home to raise and care for their family.

This is a question that will differ with every person…I would think. Good luck on finding what you’re looking for!