This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you be okay with your boyfriend seeing other girls?
11-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Would you be okay with your boyfriend seeing other girls?
i broke up with my boyfriend because on facebook chat i saw him talking to other girls and asking to see them and also asking for their number. i confronted him about it but he said theyre just friends.. and that he wouldnt mind me seeing other guys aslong as we're just friends..should i believe him?? would you let your boyfriend do this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM

That sounds awful forward to be "just friends." I would expect that he has probably cheated before and you don't deserve that. It's not acceptable.

Ads

i personally would not let him. , you did the best thing. sure he can talk to girls but if he is asking for their numbers and HIM initiating to go out with her (with more then one girl) then that's not okay
especially since he didn't really care when you told him you didn't like it.

If you weren't on facebook would you have found out? get rid of him he is a user.

I mean if you know the girls and know there JUST friends then I don't see anything wrong with it. But if you don't know them and there "flirty" girls then I would be pretty mad about it. But since he was asking for there numbers then that isn't good. He shouldn't be texing other girls while dating you.

i surely woul;d not le mines do that. & plus i would get on mines even worser than you . but really i would just stop talking to him since it seem like he wants to see other girls

ditch him....

A guy shouldn't make you feel that insecure....

Plus, who da hell says giving out / asking for #'s is for just friendship...thats BS

My girlfriend did the same thing so id watch out he could be going behind your back. Id say If this is really bothering confront him again and say it's bothering you if he caries on then dump him

If that was my boyfriend i certainly wouldn't be happy... you're better off without him babe, it's much better to be in a relationship with someone who you won't have to question their trust

I truthfully really don't think you should believe him, the same exact thing has happened to me about 3 times with the same guy. I mean if hes asking for their number that's a little much. When my ex boyfriend did this to me i let it go for a couple days but then it really started to bug me because he started talking about the girls and then he broke up with me because he thought this other girl was amazing. It really hurt me but in the end i was happy i broke up with him so i didn't get anymore hurt.